Talent Management & Development Journey with China Gorman & Gerry Crispin
Travel along with Dr. David Miles in Japan for a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Talent Management & Development Journey to Japan
November 10-19, 2017
Experience Japan Up Close and Personal
- Stay in a local minpaku (homestay) for two nights to enjoy the hospitality of a local family while you explore the local prefecture.
- Spend time with the locals in this rural community while exploring the countryside. Perhaps take part in a craft project and spend time with the local people on their farms.
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
See what's included!
Details of the full day to day program can be found by clicking on the link below.
On the Talent Management & Development Journey to Japan you will interact with HR professionals from a variety of companies and organizations, like the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, to learn about their current hiring and management practices as well as how they are influencing future planning and guiding investment. Meet with HR management staff at companies such as Recruit Holdings, who got their start as a provider of HR services in Japan.
Gain a unique international perspective through firsthand, personal insight with local HR colleagues while interacting in small group settings with experts in your field. Explore the highlights of Tokyo, ride a bullet train and attend a traditional tea ceremony. Immerse yourself in local life staying in a local minpaku (homestay) for two nights to enjoy the hospitality of local family while you explore the local community.
Highlights - Japan
- Interact with HR professionals from a variety of companies and organizations like the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare to learn about their current hiring and management practices as well as how they are influencing future planning and guiding investment.
- Meet with HR management staff at companies such as Recruit Holdings, who got their start as a provider of HR services in Japan. As reflected in the phrase "enjoy work, enjoy life," they believe that work is a means for people to connect with society.
- Ride a bullet train and visit Japan's countryside.
- Accompanying guest program - alternate activities will be provided for guests who do not wish to attend the meetings.
Let us know you're interested.
Why Nanda Journeys?
Nanda's mission is to provide travel experiences for people with purpose and passion. Nanda is committed to excellence in product quality, customer satisfaction, and giving back to international communities through project donation and community service.
Nanda is focused on providing an avenue for unique, purposeful travel for adult professionals and their friends, family, and colleagues.
$6,599 - sharing twin room
$1,499 - single supplement
China is a high-profile global business executive with extensive experience in growing high-performing, mission-driven organizations within the competitive human capital management (HCM) sector. She is an expert in leading organizations through dramatic turnarounds during periods of rapid growth and through economic recessions with exceptional results. Author of the popular blog, Data Point Tuesday (www.chinagorman.com), she brings interesting, relevant and actionable data and analysis to HR practitioners all over the world.
Gerry Crispin is an HR professional and a life-long student of the recruiting process, recognized internationally for his views and written commentary on employment strategy, hiring process and staffing technology. His passion is to understand how firms design and build recruiting processes, the technology to enhance them and the systems to manage them. In 1996, he co-founded CareerXroads (www.CareerXroads.com), an international consulting practice that facilitates a dialogue between company recruiting leaders.