Cornerstone Consulting, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Miles LeHane Companies Inc., specializes in the delivery of customized training programs for the service industries. Partners Tammy B. Smith, MS, Ruth Ann Jackson, MBA and Hubert B. Van Hoof, Ph.D. bring a wealth of educational and industry experience to the table in creating various levels of leadership and executive programs for the hospitality, recreation and tourism industries, the United States Military and various other industry and government entities. Its parent company, Miles LeHane Companies Inc., offers full-service, cutting-edge solutions in the areas of strategic management, career transition, coaching, executive search and HR products to organizations worldwide.
Cornerstone offers customized training & development programs at managerial and executive levels in such areas as:
- Service Quality Leadership and Strategy
- Strategic Leadership of Hospitality Operations
- Quality Tools: Project Management and Continuous Process Improvement
- Inclusion: Diversity and Disability
- Marketing Strategy for the 21st Century
- Brand Leadership: Strategies for Providing Growth
- Strategy Implementation: Leading Effective Execution
- Financial Strategy and Value Creation
- How Costs Behave: Accounting for Effective Operations Management
Through its parent company, Miles LeHane Companies Inc. Cornerstone offers additional access to:
Additional Cornerstone Information:
Over the past decade, Cornerstone’s partners have created and delivered numerous programs for both the private and public sectors.